How can FlashFixers help?
We specialize in data recovery and photo recovery for Android devices. We can retrieve: photos, videos, text messages, contacts, music, voice mails and more!
We have successfully saved data from devices in these conditions:
- Dead or unresponsive
- Water damaged or liquid damaged
- Physically broken or run over
- Frozen screen
- Dropped in toilet, tub, pool, or ocean
“I was another unfortunate person who dropped his phone into a shallow pool of water. I was actually amazed at how quickly the water rendered my phone unusable. Given the internal memory of my HTC One, I figured all of my pics and videos were gone. A friend told me about Flashfixers, so I stopped by. (Luckily, I live locally.) Literally, within a day, a flashdrive with every single one of my pictures and videos was placed into my hand. I highly recommend this service to anyone who faces a similar situation.” – Adam Wiggin (Kensington, NH)
Even if a phone does not work, is broken or water damaged, the data may still be recovered. How is this possible? Our forensics lab has developed a unique, proprietary data extraction process specifically designed for Android data recovery. During this process, we carefully remove the phone’s memory chip from the circuit board and use specialized equipment and software to turn its contents into a readable format. That’s how our Android data recovery service can recover photos and data when no one else can!
How much does Android data recovery service cost?
The basic fee to recover photos and videos from most Android devices is $399. A few recent models, including Samsung Galaxy S6, Note 4, and Note 5 models are not supported for chip-off. Their data recovery process is similar to an iPhone which requires a $75 deposit towards a $499 successful recovery of photos and videos. For more information, see our detailed price list. Recovered data is saved to a DVD (free up to 4GB) or a USB Flash Drive (available for purchase).
Remember, the initial evaluation is FREE for most Android phones. You only pay if your data is recovered. And if no recovery is possible, you only pay return shipping.
“I thought our vacation pics were gone forever and you retrieved them. You were truly a life saver, or at least a “mind and heart” saver. Thank you.” – Cindy Gardner (Cullman, AL)
How does FlashFixers Android data recovery service work?
- Fill out our Service Request Form.
- Mail or hand deliver your Android phone to FlashFixers at the address listed on the form.
- We will contact you to let you know when we have received your device.
- Within 2-3 weeks of receiving your device, we will inform you of the status of your recovery.
- We will save the results to a DVD (free) or a new USB Flash Drive and mail them to you, along with your device, via fully insured USPS Priority Mail (2-3 day return shipping).